Yes I do requests, but:
- Be polite when you ask. otherwise, I won't even bother replying.
- Requests are free, you want me to do something for you for free. BE GRATEFUL AND HAPPY!
- I pick what I do according to time and motivation. If you suggest an idea when I'm in the middle of a serie, it will probably get done.
- I do requests for practice, so unless it inspires me tremendously or you've been a joy to talk to, I'll decide how I'll do it (traditional or digital), I'll also decide when. it might take a while. I have ideas on my own and commissions that take priority.
- I will only do things I want to do.
- I have a life and things I want to do. Once again, I am working for free, be nice and grateful or move along.
- Be clear in what you want and don't beat around the bush, I'll tell you if I'll do it or not. if you waste my time, move along.
Thanks for reading